1. Who Can Nominate?
- Nominations will be accepted from consultant, PR companies or other organization.
- An individual can nominate any number of individuals for consideration.
2. What are the guidelines for Nomination ?
- The Organizing Committee welcomes nominations for all the 21 Awards categories
- Nomination is done by filling out and submitting the online nomination form
- An individual /organization may compete in one category.
- Only one nomination per individual/organization per category will be considered.
- Nominations must come from the Maharashtra region to be considered.
- Judges of this year cannot be nominated.
- Nominees whose executives sit on the judges’ panel are also not eligible for the awards.
3. What are the details regarding the Awards Ceremony. ?
- The awards ceremony will take place on.
- Participation is by invitation or pre-registration only.
- Entry to event premises is exclusive to participants with official invitation cards. Invitation cards may be collected from the following address
- As high turnout is expected, participants are encouraged to come to the event on time.
The invitation card is non-transferable.
- Participants are expected to present invitation cards on arrival at the main entrance of the venue and whenever they are requested to do so.
- The staff of the MedscapeIndia Awards Institute will be on hand to assist participants in locating their respective seats.
- Participants are requested to remain seated and refrain from loud discussions during the awards ceremony.
- As a courtesy to all in attendance, guests are requested to switch off their mobile phones during the awards ceremony.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed within the event premises.
- Reservation may be done by filling out the online registration form.
- A written notice at least 7 days prior to the event is requested in case of cancellation of reservations
4. What supporting documents required for the Nominations ?
Each nomination shall be supported by proper documents such as the following:
- Organization or professional profiles
- Special projects undertaken and program/project reports
- Business reports
- Product reports
- Industry recommendations
- Appreciation letters, certificates, past awards, and others
- Supporting materials may be submitted in print or electronic format (i.e. DVD, CD, USB Flash Disk, etc.)
- Copies of original documents will not be returned after the nomination process is over.
- Two Recent Photograph.
- Address Proof
5. What are details concerning the Jury and the process ?
- Winners will be decided by a panel of judges through rigorous evaluation process.
- The judges’ panel will be comprised of national and regional medical industry experts and leaders.
- The decision of the judges’ panel is final and executor.
- The winners of the MedscapeIndia Awards will be announced and honoured at an awards ceremony on in Mumbai India
- Public, doctors, celebrities, medical college head and health organizations will be invited to attend the awards ceremony
- Following the awards ceremony, the results will be featured in the official website of the Institute and selected media.
6. The award ceremony will be attended by:
Dress Code.Formal / National Dress.Attendance. By invitation and online registration only.