Since the MSI Awards follow a peer-assessment process, evidence to the following will add weight to your nomination.
Contribution to research: Trials
Published Studies – National, International/Editorial board.
- Contribution to Training & Education.
- Treatment: Innovations/Catered population/Propagation of specific moralities.
- Social contribution: Disaster/Economically weaker section/NGO/Social work.
- Qualification: Fellowships/Training in sub-specialties.
- Other Awards / Honours received from recognised councils/bodies.
- Being nominated/ invited to represent India at international recognised seminars.
- Communication skills / Leadership qualities.
- Contribution to primary healthcare concerns.
- Contribution to healthcare infrastructure in rural India.
- Nationally Unique Achievement.
- No of soul contributions for organizing mega event.
- Unique experience or critical incident in your career that you managed aptly.
- Why you believe that you deserve this award.
- If you are given opportunity to change health system in India what you would like to and how ?
- Any new technique / instrument invention in your field.
- Roll model activity for fellow /organization.