Dr. RAMAKANTA PANDA
- Considered as one of the best cardiac surgeons in the world.
- Performed over 16,000 cardiac surgeries.
- Dr.Manmohan Singh’s Surgeon
- Received Padmbhushan in 2011.
- Under his leadership in a short span of less than one year of its inception, Asian Heart Institute had the distinction of being the highest volume cardiac surgical center in Mumbai.
Dr. FAROKH ERACH UDWADIA
- Elected a fellow of the Royal college of Physicians, Edinburgh in 1969 at the age of 38 years the youngest Indian ever to be elected.
- Emeritus Consultant Physician to the Governor of Maharashtra in 1977.
- Awarded the Padma Bhushan For Contribution to Medicine in 1987.
- Awarded the Dr.B.C.Roy National award for the year2000 in the category of Eminent Medical Teacher.
Dr. SNEHALATA DESHMUKH
- Former Dean, L.T.M.G.Hospital & T.M.Medical College, Sion Mumbai
- Ex.Vice Councilor, University of Mumbai
- Taught and Practiced Surgery for 35 years
- IMA women of the year Award 2005
- Dhanwantari Award 2005 for outstanding work in medical field
Dr. PARESH .K. DOSHI
- In charge of the stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery program at Jaslok Hospital.
- The only dedicated and compressive Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgical program in India.
- Credited with performing many surgeries for the first time in India.
- Interview by all the leading dailies, magazines and TV networks for his work.
- Ranked amongst the top five medical specialist of Mumbai.
Dr. HEMANGI .R. JERAJANI
- Professor and head Department of Dermatology, MGM Medical & Hospital, Navi Mumbai India.
- President of IADVL (Indian Association of Dematologists,Venereologists and Leprologists)2010-2011.
- Has been working closely with HumsaferTrust:”There has been drop in incident of HIV among the sexual minorities because of the success of targeted interventions over the years.
- Contributed towards talking the HIV epidemic.
Dr. C. N. PURANDARE
- 36 years’ experience
- Pioneer of many Surgeries
- RashtriyaGaurav Award 2002
- President FOGSI 2009-10
Dr. RAGINI HASMUKHRAY PAREKH
- Professor & Head, Dept. of ophthalmology, Grant Medical College, Sir J J.Hospital, Mumbai.
- Operated 249 Small Incision cataract surgeries in Three Days, which is world Record in December 2005.
- 168 Camps in Rural & tribal area of Maharashtra.
- 56 Camps at the institute
- Dr. Ragini Has performed fifty thousand cataract surgeries so far.
Dr. MUKUND JOSHI
- Consultant radiologist at Jaslok Hospital & Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai
- Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Association of American Radiologists of Indian origin,2008
UP Branch of Ultrasound,2010
- Introduced the Mumbai Ultrasound course
Dr. SHELLY KHERA
- Slimming Expert & Renowed Yogacharya
- ‘Slim Sutra’ wellness centre
- Internationally acclaimed
Dr. JAWAHAR SHAH
- Founder of Mind Technologies
- Pioneer when it comes to connecting health with technology
Was a Member of the Central Council of Homeopathy,
- Ministry of health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Has proposed a definitive treatment of the highly travailing disease, Bronchial Asthma in his new book which will be releasing soon.
SHRI RAMJI GIRIJASHANKAR JYOTISHI
M.A. (Pub. Admn.), M.sc. (Org. Chem.), Ph.D.(Pharma. Sc.).
- 33 yr, Deptt of Rasa Shastra&Bhashjyakalpana, Research Methodology and Medical Statistics,
- ShriAyurvedMahavidyalaya, Hanuman Nagar, Nagpur. 440009
- Research Papers (Publication and Presentation) – 14, (National and International Reprints requested by researchers from Japan, Great Britain, South Africa, Italy, Canada etc.)
- M.D (Ayu) – Co-Guide and Ph.D.(Ayu) – Res. Adviser – 70 – The Work is mainly focused towards laboratory demonstrations of Ayurvedic principles and processes, to provide experimental evidences and better understanding of the same.
- Mentor – Vaidya Scientist Fellowship, Institute of Ayurved and Integrative Medicines, Bengaluru, AYUSH, New Delhi
Prof. DAULAT. H. DASTOOR
- Professor with 31 yrs of teaching experience
Practicing since 1991
- In 2009 was invited to develop and restart Physiotherapy Department at AshaPareshHosp & Research Centre where she is working as Head of Department since then
- Served Indian Association of Physiotherapy
- Published several Scientific Papers at national and International conferences, and conducted several workshop
TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL : DIRECTOR : DR. RAJENDRA BADWE
- Tata Memorial Center is a tertiarycare cancer center of excellence in India.
- Center of Excellence in the field of cancer.
- International collaboration in cancer for research
- Commissioning of State of Art ICU facility
- Rural Outreach programmes : barshi & Chiplun
Setting Cancer detection camps
- Mobile breast screening
- Borges Memorial Home to shelter patients and their attendants
MANMAN INDIGENOUS EQUIPMENT
- Manman is renowned name in the field of Surgical Power Tools
- Used by Cardiac, Neurological & Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Throughout India and neighbouring countries
- Striving hard for the service of suffering humanity
DR. MANSING .G. PAWAR
- Dean Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai.
- Prof. & Head Dept of Conservative Dentistry Esthetics & Endodontics.
- Joint Director, DMER, Maharashtra.
- Dean, Faculty, MUHS, Nashik
- Vishwa Jagruti Mission & Anti-ragging mission in Educational Institutes all over India by Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- A documentary film stressing upon the simple economical preventive measures that one can take to prevent the most prevalent Dental diseases like Dental caries, periodontal disease, malocclusion and Oral Cancer.
- State of the art dental center
- Presented more than 50 Scientific Papers.
Complete Well being Publishing Pvt Ltd
is a growth-oriented content company backed by a young and dynamic team. The promoters bring with them rich editorial, marketing and medical experience. In the few years since its inception, the company has earned the reputation of being one of the best emerging health and wellness content creation firms in the world. Its flagship product, the Complete Well being magazine—available monthly across India in print—is considered an expert source on reliable health and wellbeing advice.
DR. VIKAS MURLIDHAR AMTE
- Son of Murlidhar Devidas alias BABA AMTE
- Assistant Secretary & Medical Superintendent of Maharogi Sewa Samiti (MSS), Warora – Anandwan, Tal. Warora, Dist. Chandrapur
- MSS had been a pioneer in medical treatment and rehabilitation of leprosy patient in the world.
- Institution started by Late Baba and his wife Sadhanatai Amte in 1949
- Anandwan, is a ‘Sanctuary’ of LOVE for the leprosy affected and other underprivileged
- Today shelters over 2100 differently-abled people
DR. KANTILAL HASTIMAL SANCHETI
- Established Sancheti Institute for Orthopedics and Rehabilitation in the heart of Pune City in 1972 which is a state of art 200 bedded orthopedic Centre of Excellence
- Also started Research Centre recognized by Department Science and Technology, Government of India.
- Focus on handicapped polio children & organized free diagnostic and operative camps in various parts of India where thousands of rural needy children benefitted
- ‘INDUS KNEE’ was developed for arthritic old people
- Great teacher across India and abroad.
DR. JITENDRA TRIVEDI (M.B.B.S., F.C.G.P., D.I.M., M.R.S.H.)
- M.B.B.S from M.P. Shah medical college , jamnagear, Gujrat in 1967. He has also done diploma in industrial medicine in 1997 and is fellow of college of general practitioners.
- He came to Mumbai for further studies and did his residency posts in sion hospital and kasturba hospital for infectious diseases and ultimately decided to practice as a family physician,
- He started his career with a charitable clinic (Shri Vile Parle Seva Samaj) and in 1970, started his own private clinic. He id a life member of Shri Vile Parle medical club, past president of lion club of vile parle airport, life member of genral practitioners association-greater Mumbai, life member of IMA (Indian Member Association-West Suburban branch ), life member of Shri Vile Parle Seva Samaj and life member of vile parle kalevani mandal.
SEVEN HILLS GROUP
Seven hills group has over two decades of experience in the healthcare sector, providing quality healthcare and valuable expertise, supported by a team of compassionate and dedicated medical professionals. Sevenhills, a healthcare landmark, has been a household name to more than 50 million Indians.
We offer state of the art in-patient and out-patient facilities, focusing on the comfort and safety of our patients and their loved ones.
Sevelhills group currently has two hospitals, located in the cities of Mumbai, maharsashtra and Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.